comenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum for an european project.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COME ON, GUYZ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_pirate_

_pirate_

COME ON, GUYZ! Empty
PostSubject: COME ON, GUYZ!   COME ON, GUYZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 am

Hey, this forum was being... In Italy we say " in malora", it means when nobody cares about it.. I'm trying to find something that interests everybody, like food ( I DO love Polish biscuits which you sent!), sports or special things that you can't do (like touch your nose with your tongue, I'm still trying to do it! Twisted Evil )

What do you think about...? No, I can't do it!
Yeah, what about sonours bad impressions or fallings?! drunken
Axel and Heos, I know you have something to tell us!

Someday I walked without my glasses and I greeted persons that I didn't know, but who seemed like my friend; I felt so stupid but it was funny! drunken
What a strange person I am rendeer
Back to top Go down
_HeoS_

_HeoS_

COME ON, GUYZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COME ON, GUYZ!   COME ON, GUYZ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:27 pm

I'm the Queen of bad impressions and Axel are the King...

one week ago I was at the bowling and I was talking with my friend, Federico. We stopped and sudenly a third person, who I didn't know, sitted between us. Then I was started to talk with Federico but he wasn't my friend. He was an handsome and fluffy boy. I babbled "Sorry" and I blushed.

this is only one of my bad impressions...
Back to top Go down

COME ON, GUYZ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
comenius :: Our Chat-
Jump to: