comenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum for an european project.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: characters' battle! :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
M.K91

M.K91

Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:34 pm

I got the feeling this forum is a little bit abandoned..... ç__ç (Why the headmistress does no more let us use the school's computers???)
Well, let's see if this is just a feeling or not...

I've read we got a lot of Twilight fans here so let's start a topic that perhaps will turn to be a little battle:
Who's your favourite character and why?
Clearly one can choose more then one ^^

(hmm... *starts thinking if this could be a "Who's your less favourite character?"-topic too*)
Back to top Go down
aiss92

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

You have had a really good idea!!!!!! Very Happy I like Twiligth and the other books so much and I've also seen the film but I think the book is better!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Who's my favourite character? Uhm...well I really don't know!!! Maybe Edward, because he's so sweet and he wants the best for Bella and he would let her go away from him if she wants 'cause he doesn't want hurt her...I think this is a beautiful thing!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Well, now I want to know what you think about this!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
malkoto_zlo_f

malkoto_zlo_f

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Great topic.
I love this book and the movie is very good.
My favorite character is Edward . I love you
Edward is a very positive character.
I love books and movies with vampires and he is the ideal vampire . Smile
I like too Jacob , Jasper ,Jessica , Alice .. I love you I love you
I read second book NewMoon . She is very good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/petyamzf
Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 pm

I have just read all the books!! I don't like very much the film.. My favourite character is alice!!!
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 am

I've read the third book and a few pages of the fourth because I haven't bought it yet Crying or Very sad I have to borrow it from... someone, ANYONE!! *goes crazy*

My favourite characters are Jacob and Alice, they're completely equal I love you
Jacob is hot warm (eheh), fluffy and I love his stubbornness. It's simply adorable Razz
Alice is so cool! She completely smashes a*ses and with Jasper, they make the perfect couple Very Happy

malkoto_zlo_f wrote:
I have to agree: Edward is a true vampire, especially when he goes nuts! Cool
[spoiler from the second book:]
Spoiler:

I didn't like the movie. Actually, we laughed most of the time (all thanks to A-certain-someone....) (It's just impossible to go see movies with Axel -3-)

Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Jacobblacktwilightseriezb8 LET'S FAN SERVICE!!!! >DD
°w° Sorry, I couldn't resist!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
_pirate_

_pirate_

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:07 pm

malkoto_zlo_f wrote:

... What does it mean "ideal vampire"?!
I don't think he's ideal because VAMPIRE DOESN'T SHINE!
For the behaviour, I think he's too gentle, I love Jacob because he's the best friend and he's protective... What a potatoe! drunken
Ok, let's change computer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: characters' battle! :3   Twilight: characters' battle! :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: characters' battle! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
comenius :: Our Chat-
Jump to: