comenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum for an european project.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)

Go down 
+8
_HeoS_
_pirate_
M.K91
The Bill
cyzia
Axel_?
marcin92
Chachouw
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chachouw

Chachouw

Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Weeeelll wellll... I'm afraid i'm a bit lazy tonight...

Let's see what i wrote on the other forum Laughing

Quote :
Hello everyone!!

Well well i thought i came really later, after everybody and that there would be son many messages that i wouldn't know where looking... But no^^

So, for the presentation... I'm Charlotte, 17, from Belgium
At this moment, everyone who don't know me must be thinking "But what is she doing there? Belgium is not in the countries which take part at this program oO"
I'm actually in Turin for a year and attend to Einstein, Via Bologna! I'm in the 4L!
To speak a little more about me... hMmm i like going on internet, reading, going out when it's possible (yesss because i'm coming from the ***hole of Belgium, which must have at more 500 inhabitants!! Sure that Turin is really different from that point of view^^), watching tv... I'm not really the kind of person you can call "sportive"

I find this project really cool, it's always nice to know persons from other nationalities

Hmm and i have nothing else to add, in fact...
Whaaat could i say?
Boh... Really lazy, i tell it again...

BYEeee ^^
Back to top Go down
marcin92

marcin92

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 am

Hi Charlotte, (almost like Good Charlotte)Razz Do U like this band? You didn't wite what kind of music you like, maybe U can correct it xD.

Sory, I just wanted to write something jocolor
Back to top Go down
Chachouw

Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 am

Haha booh... I can't really say that i listen to THAT kind of music and not another...
I listen more french music, or the songs that are diffused on the radio... or when I like a song, i download lots of songs of this artist... For example, i downloaded lots of songs from actors from One Tree Hill (I looooveee this serie!!)
Back to top Go down
marcin92

marcin92

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:20 am

Yeah, I like french music too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:16 pm

Charrlooootte-!
I didn't think that You was You -! (I mean your NickName) (I can't explain XD wish you understood it Shocked )
Your Image is so COOOL-! I LOVE BLUE -!What a Face
You said "I'm not so sportive" or something like but I think that you jump the staff at P.E fantastically! Laughing
Understand me, It's 10.14 , I've just got up so.... T__T

Now I go and Touch my Nose with the Toungue ( I WILL do it!)bounce

Axel, The Most Stupid XD
Back to top Go down
http://axel91italy.spaces.live.com
Chachouw

Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Yeaah, there are lots of french songs that are really beautiful Smile

Axel (daaah it's a strange nickname too, i know persons whose first name are Axel and as it's not yours.. I'm perturbed xD), i've understood what you meant... Yessss it's me aha & heuu.. thanks for the image ^^ That's me at Lingotto muahaha
I have to tell that your picture it's cool too! Styleeee king xD

Axel_? wrote:

You said "I'm not so sportive" or something like but I think that you jump the staff at P.E fantastically! Laughing
Hmm that one... i don't know how i am supposed to take it Laughing I feel completely ridiculousssssss^^
Let's go back to bed, it's better Laughing
Back to top Go down
cyzia

cyzia

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Chachouw wrote:
Haha booh... I can't really say that i listen to THAT kind of music and not another...
I listen more french music, or the songs that are diffused on the radio... or when I like a song, i download lots of songs of this artist... For example, i downloaded lots of songs from actors from One Tree Hill (I looooveee this serie!!)

I like some songs from One Tree Hill...^^
Charlotte... Really pretty name Smile
Back to top Go down
The Bill

The Bill

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Axel_? wrote:

Now I go and Touch my Nose with the Toungue ( I WILL do it!)bounce

Hm.. success xD
Interesting seizure.. Razz
My friend can do it, but I can't..
But i wanna try! xD
Back to top Go down
marcin92

marcin92

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Here is short tutorial "How to Touch Your Nose With Your Tongue" Very Happy

HERE
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi Charlotte!! Found you! Laughing
I really missed our chit-chat(s? o_O) back to the other Forum... Crying or Very sad

Axel's right: you completely beat up that staff-thingy!! Cool

.....Oh dear gosh. You're free not to believe it, Cha, but I don't know what else to say °A°
Ehi people, you should throw a party or something like that!! tongue

*still trying to touch her noise with the tongue*
WHY I CAN'T DO IT??? <---short-tempered girl

The piano is summoning me D: See you!
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:32 am

LazyButCrazy wrote:
Here is short tutorial "How to Touch Your Nose With Your Tongue" Very Happy

HERE

Thank You so Much!
But I still can't manage to do it -.- Sad
You know , I've been doing it for hours when my mother came and said "Oh my God, this is another stupid thing of my POOR Stupid son " ....She didn't tell it in that way, but I think she thought it XD bounce

Think I've launched a New Mode in the Forum XD
M.k Let's try to lick our ELBOWS ("elbow" is a Cool word Very Happy )
Axel And the Coconuts I love you
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Axel_? wrote:

Think I've launched a New Mode in the Forum XD
M.k Let's try to lick our ELBOWS ("elbow" is a Cool word Very Happy )
Axel And the Coconuts I love you

urgh....DONE!!! Very Happy *lies* U_U
And yup, absolutely KOOL! (like WOOL, you 'now -w-)

Next, let's try to touch our back with the toe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
_pirate_

_pirate_

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 pm

I'm trying to touch my nose with my tongue... but there is a teacher next to me!!
With hands on my mouth... So difficult...
Oh, a little bit...
I'm sure the teacher is going to cutting my throat!
Oh, she is gone away... Fiuuuuuuuuuu! drunken
AXEL, I HATE YOU!!
Back to top Go down
_HeoS_

_HeoS_

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm

HI Charlotte!!!!

I can touch my nose with my tounge but only if I press it down!
Do you like NUTELLA???
I love it!!! but it's a lot of sweet...I prefer salty but I can't live without nutella!

( MK, Pirate, Heos, Axel and Jakieeee are next to each other! hihihihi! )
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 pm

_pirate_ wrote:

Oh, she is gone away... Fiuuuuuuuuuu! drunken
AXEL, I HATE YOU!!
Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Pikachugifbyxeylencd9
Nou Pirate You will Do it , It's an extreme SPORT! What a Face
Even if My nose is very, VERY HUGE, I can't do it -.-'
Ooh I come back to Drink my Lemon Tea I love you
Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Soraroxasanimatedavatarzj7
KingdomHearts <3
Back to top Go down
D3by_91

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Charlotte?!? hi........how's going????i read that you like read.......i like it so much too.....but wwit school, i can't do it so much.....and so i'm so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Chachouw

Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Hey hey hey Very Happy

I'm in love with the nutella, i can touch my nose with my tongue and I hateeee italian popcorns affraid

You're mad you're mad!
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Chachouw wrote:
Hey hey hey Very Happy

I'm in love with the nutella, i can touch my nose with my tongue and I hateeee italian popcorns affraid

° a YAY for another Nutella lover!!! xDD
° Wow, you can??? Why do you never do it at school? °A° I wanna see!
° Why this deep hate for italian popcorns? Well, I can't cal myself a popcorn-lover but they aren't so bad..... (but perhaps they're a bit annoying)
Back to top Go down
Chachouw

Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:02 pm

M.K91 wrote:
Chachouw wrote:
Hey hey hey Very Happy

° Why this deep hate for italian popcorns? Well, I can't cal myself a popcorn-lover but they aren't so bad..... (but perhaps they're a bit annoying)

°NUTELLLAAAA I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
°Yeaaah i Caaaaaan Suspect What don't I do it at school?? heuUuu.... Maybe a daaaaay... silent
° Because italian popcorns are con SALT affraid affraid affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Chachouw wrote:
M.K91 wrote:
Chachouw wrote:
Hey hey hey Very Happy

°NUTELLLAAAA I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
°Yeaaah i Caaaaaan Suspect What don't I do it at school?? heuUuu.... Maybe a daaaaay... silent
° Because italian popcorns are con SALT affraid affraid affraid Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Awww, you're right, the "salt-ness"....
But there are also caramelled popcorn!! They're SWEEEEEEET I love you I love you !!!
You have to search a little but they are there, I assure you Cool
Back to top Go down
_pirate_

_pirate_

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm

Caramelled popcorn are nasty! Too sweet, they smell!
But in Belgium has popcorn got salt?! (What a bad form!) drunken
Back to top Go down
Gothabella

Gothabella

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:50 pm

I love nutella too but I can't eat it cause after that I've got a stomachache Sad
Back to top Go down
Chachouw

Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:42 pm

Mmm ok i'll search caramel-popcorns next time^^

No no in Belgium they are con sugar, ten times better!!!! It's popcorns salty that are disgusting Smile

Poor you Gothabella, poor you Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
cyzia

cyzia

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Chachouw wrote:
Mmm ok i'll search caramel-popcorns next time^^

No no in Belgium they are con sugar, ten times better!!!! It's popcorns salty that are disgusting Smile

Poor you Gothabella, poor you Sad Sad

I love sweet popcorn... xD
Back to top Go down
Kasia

Kasia

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:52 pm

I have never eaten it. But I'm a fan of traditional popcorn.
Back to top Go down
http://sklodowska-comenius.eu/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)   Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - Ciao - Hola - Hallo - Salut =)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
comenius :: Presentations-
Jump to: