comenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum for an european project.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just me U__u

Go down 
+7
_Jakieeee_
_HeoS_
D3by_91
M.K91
_pirate_
godofwar92
Axel_?
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi!
I'll try to be Serious..Ok finished Xd
I'm Alessandro [but just call me Axel XD(I hate my first name -.-)] I'm 17 years old and I live in Turin, Italy (if you don't now where is it XD) but I come from Sardinia (oh my lovely country U__U).
I'm really...REALLY out of my mind.. I like talkin', talkin and still talkin',chatting,singing,being stupid XD and other things ,...(Rock Music and Others)
Hooooowever, I've been dancing Hip Hop for 4 years and I really love dancing it; sometimes I read and draw Japanese Comics but in these days i'm very busy, so I don't do those things anymore .... T__T
I'd like to know a lot of people from different places but I dunno why u.u
I dunno very well italian even dought I'm italian -.- ( italian:4 T___T) LOOOOSER---!
No, seriously, often I don't know what I'm saying (just ask to my friends XD)
I think I talked a little bit , don't you think? O__o
So I leave you and I say to you...... Merry Xmas
See ya Boys,Girls or Animals O__o santa
Back to top Go down
http://axel91italy.spaces.live.com
godofwar92
Admin
godofwar92

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:36 pm

welcome with us axel bye bye
Back to top Go down
https://comeniusproject.forumotion.net
_pirate_

_pirate_

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi, Axel! I know I'm not good in maths... but Santa Claus will be here into two months!!
(don't forget my parrot, Santa Claus!!)
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:01 pm

YO, SMELLY BOY!!! (bet you already understand who I am -w-)
I won't write a poem here just because we're still at school, and the break is going to finish in, like, five minutes (or is already over? o_O)

First of all (no allusions intended....), you have NOT been dancing for 4 years!! LLLIAR!!
And, I'll keep saying it till your death, dacing it isn't a sport. It's a hobby -3-

Time over, have to go (Bertone is waiting)

M.K tongue
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Oh mk...I've been dancing it for 4 YEARS! IT'S TRUE!
However you're right when you say that "Dancing is not a sport",
Dancing is an Art.... (Ax:1 M.K:0) OhOHohOhohOh
After my stanind-o-vation XD I go and buy some chips XD
See Ya Smell Girl XD
Back to top Go down
D3by_91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

axel............but.....i don't like call you axel you know Ale??? ehm ehm ehm......i'm Deborah....with H..........................kisssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:12 pm

<<<< AvatarChange<<<<

Are you happy now, you freak boy?? -w-
Thanks to you, now my heart ache..... Crying or Very sad (don't know exactly why, actually...)
(but surely it's your fault -3-)

M.K who hates the Bowling-TVs (YOU HAVEN'T BEAT ME, AXEL!! UNDERSTOOD!?) <---*denying the facts*
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:36 am

M.K91 wrote:
<<<< AvatarChange<<<<

Are you happy now, you freak boy?? -w-
Thanks to you, now my heart ache..... Crying or Very sad (don't know exactly why, actually...)
(but surely it's your fault -3-)

M.K who hates the Bowling-TVs (YOU HAVEN'T BEAT ME, AXEL!! UNDERSTOOD!?) <---*denying the facts*

Yes I think that that Image EMPHASIZE the color of your eyes XD AhHAHaHHAHAh -.-silent
Say what you want COW-GIRL of my Boots ("This bots are made for walkin'...TUtuurturutruturu") , But I've DEFINITELY beaten you ...Muahhahsahsasahsahs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 pm

Axel_? wrote:

Yes I think that that Image EMPHASIZE the color of your eyes XD AhHAHaHHAHAh -.-silent
Say what you want COW-GIRL of my Boots ("This bots are made for walkin'...TUtuurturutruturu") , But I've DEFINITELY beaten you ...Muahhahsahsasahsahs Twisted Evil

Oh, wow so you actually USE the vocabulary sometimes. No, really, where did you find "EMPHASIZE"?? Razz And, thankew, my eyes are really sparkling -w-
Being you a really smart boy, go and search "to cheat" in the vocabulary. You'll find what you've done saturday at the bowling.... =_=

I'm a COW-GIRL and I ride....COWS!! (What were you thinking, hm?? Suspect )
Back to top Go down
_HeoS_

_HeoS_

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Dancing is an art but you aren't an artist!!! lol!
Malu kuku (MK), Pirate and Heos ( in a small way...) are ARTISTS!!! AhAhAh!!!
Back to top Go down
_Jakieeee_

_Jakieeee_

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi Axel.........I'm mummy....
Do you know that I hate you????
hihi... I'm joking...!!! I love you....
You are my personal english dictionary!!! And then you are my little son...
How can I hate you???? hihihi...
Bye bye...
...kisses...besos...your mummy...
Back to top Go down
_pirate_

_pirate_

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

I hate him, even if he's my twin... BUAHAHAHAHAHAH! xD drunken
Back to top Go down
cosmyna

cosmyna

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:11 pm

hi axel Razz how are you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:17 pm

_pirate_ wrote:

Same here, froggy boy xDD
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:25 pm

_pirate_ wrote:

F**K YOU ! XD Twisted Evil

Almost, I think that our teacher will kill all of us XD
After All, I still Love you, My Eternal Love AHHAhAHahHHHa
Back to top Go down
bogdana

bogdana

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 pm

hy theeeere!!! Smile (the lion from madagascar was doin` like this...if u seen the film in english...) wha` u doin`?? have u got dance classes this afternoon?oho ho oho oho...it`s SATURDAY..HURRAAA!!!!.... What a Face .this school is makin` me crazy.... Neutral i can`t stand it anymore!! Crying or Very sad it`s a blessing that i have funny classmates like u guys(IN A GOOD WAY)...u make me laugh...
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:43 pm

bogdana wrote:
hy theeeere!!! Smile (the lion from madagascar was doin` like this...if u seen the film in english...) wha` u doin`?? have u got dance classes this afternoon?oho ho oho oho...it`s SATURDAY..HURRAAA!!!!.... What a Face .this school is makin` me crazy.... Neutral i can`t stand it anymore!! Crying or Very sad it`s a blessing that i have funny classmates like u guys(IN A GOOD WAY)...u make me laugh...

Oh thank You! XD
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 pm

bogdana wrote:

Glad to make you laugh, miss flower
Back to top Go down
bogdana

bogdana

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:45 pm

oh don`t turn shy now u2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Axel_?

Axel_?

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Hey Guysss I finally came back I love you (I dunno if it's a good new for you XD)
However, I was so busy so I couldn't write here pale
In these days , Turin has turned into White!
Oh yess Snow arrived ! cheers
Just me U__u Hpim2076xa8.thJust me U__u Hpim2065fe6.th

I Love Photographybounce
Me and My schoolmates played Snowballs for all the Break Shocked
I've got snow also in my Underwear O___o XD
Snow makes Crhistmas like a True Christmas , I mean What is Christmas if There's no Snow? I love you
Here in Italy There's a vogue in accordance with everyone hangs a big Puppet of Santa Claus ( NOT Sandy Claws My Pirate XD) on the railing of the Balcony. It's an Invasion! They are EVERYWHERE!
Just me U__u N533128774182505lb4

Now I go and Sleep a lot U__u
Merry Christmas Ohohohooh <3 santa Axel*
Back to top Go down
Gothabella

Gothabella

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:12 am

Axel_? wrote:

Here in Italy There's a vogue in accordance with everyone hangs a big Puppet of Santa Claus ( NOT Sandy Claws My Pirate XD) on the railing of the Balcony. It's an Invasion! They are EVERYWHERE!

Axel*

In Poland too Shocked Smile But we haven't got snow Sad Mad I hope that it will arrive soon:(
Back to top Go down
cyzia

cyzia

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Hah... xD Axel, welcome! We were missing you so much...^^ Razz
Seriously it was boring here without you:P
Snow under wear...? You're lucky Razz I love it but here in Poland we have no snow...Sad
Back to top Go down
_pirate_

_pirate_

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

You have no snow IN POLAND?! I've always imagined that in Poland there is eternal snow! Even in summer or in spring , with sun and icy flowers! Ok, I admit I've never been in Poland! rendeer
But it's cold, isn't it?!
So italian snow is the polish snow drunken
I forgot, it' s SANDY CLAWS, Axel!

...And his name is Sandy Claws!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just me U__u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just me U__u   Just me U__u Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just me U__u
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum