this is a forum for an european project.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OUR CHAT!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kasia

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:33 am

Do you in Italy go to school on Saturday? What is your typical school week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sklodowska-comenius.eu/index.html
Kasia

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:33 am

Oh it must be terrible!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sklodowska-comenius.eu/index.html
cyzia

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:37 am

Nooo, I couldn't stand it... School on Saturday...
Thanks God that we're going to school only for five days...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fede_Chicca

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am

Kasia wrote:
Oh it must be terrible!
oh yes...it's very terrible...we've got only one day (sunday) to rest.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comeniusproject.forumotion.net
Fede_Chicca

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 am

now i have to go...bye-bye!!! and thanks again for the welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm

first of all, HI fede! Welcome Very Happy

Fede_Chicca wrote:
Kasia wrote:
Oh it must be terrible!
oh yes...it's very terrible...we've got only one day (sunday) to rest.... Rolling Eyes

Yup, having just one day to rest is simply hell ç__ç Especially during this months: the teachers are breaking our backs with homeworks.... But I think there's this situation everywhere now that Xmas is coming..... U_U
Is it true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel_?

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Hey Guys, The snow here melted down Crying or Very sad
Today i'm going to the cinema with some friends and see "Twilight" (O my God, Save me! XD)
I wanna eat Tacos with Hot Chili sbaaaaav
Love Mexican Food Embarassed

(This post was only an excuse to post this rabbit )

O MY GOD IT'S WONDERFUL !
XDXD
Axel, The Researcher Of Wonderful Images XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://axel91italy.spaces.live.com
_pirate_

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm

bUT you WANNA see Twilight, stupid boy! Don't lie!
The drawing is good, but... Gosh, the boy is terrible!

And SHUT UP! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothabella

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm

I think that you're good friends Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
godofwar92
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm

this chat is very popular XD if you want to change somthing in the forum tell me bye bye
Back to top Go down
Katrin

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Dear Mr Administrator (godofwar is a bit too scary for my liking),

I have been following your Italian forum for quite a while - well, it`s my job, actually, I am the teacher of the Comenius Club in Zwoenitz/ Germany.
First of all: I like the fresh colours and your logo. Though, the one from Cyprus won the competition and should really be published somewhere at the top of your page... This is - you asked for it - the first change I would suggest.
It is really interesting to find out about some of the Italian (and Polish) Comenius participants through this chat. Some of you seem really crazy, well, at least you are not boring. But - I can only guess half of the things people are writing. And, no, it is not the spelling and grammar mistakes in English that make it difficult:) I can simply not figure out what all these signs mean. Would it be possible to enlighten an elderly woman on this? Maybe you could create some sort of key to the abbreviations? Or - probably a very boring suggestion (typical teacher) - why do people not write in normal sentences and practise their English like this?
By the way, I asked my students about this and also wanted to know why they are not entering your forum - and, believe it or not, they find it difficult to navigate and cannot really get a lot of information out of it... Well, there seems to be the problem: we do not really know who you all are. But you are our partners in the Comenius project. Wouldn`t it be possible - here comes my next suggestion - to create some real presentations of the people in your Comenius Club? That would make it a lot easier to communicate. And of course we would like to learn more about your town, region and country, like it is scheduled in our project. I am not saying that you have to create an exact copy of our or the other countries`"boring" homepages. I really like your style. But I think it is necessary to supply your Comenius partners with more information than this forum does at the moment. You, being the administrator, seem to be really clued up with IT - why don`t you create a blog and get your Italian friends to write something about who they are / what your country is like / what it is like to live there etc? I already learned that you go to school on Saturdays (I did when I was a child, but now it`s only Monday to Friday, thank God). Can we have more information, please? Just look at the schedule of our project - this is what we want to know (and a lot more, we are curious people...)
Have a great Christmas time, everyone!
santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_pirate_

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:14 pm

ooooooooOK!! So... Italy is a very beautiful country! It's romantic and we always have fun!
We don't eat eggs for breakfast, but coffee and brioches (I can't find its meaning)... and milk and cookies, of course!
It's usually hot and... Oh, guys, please help me!

Why are not German guys here?! You don't let they come, or...?!
If you connected, maybe you can explain it to your guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_HeoS_

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 pm

good morning...

Our creativity is what makes us different and special...
We haven't a topic so we talk about everything...
We think that we should talk about what we have in common and only when will know each other better...
Why aren't german boys in this forum??
I hope I will confront ourselves with you all...

see you soon...good afternoon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrin

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi again,
of course my students are allowed to join your forum - why not? I hope they do, but so far they seem to be confused with your crazy entries... And where are the students from Spain, Cyprus, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria???
And - of course we do have a topic in our Comenius Project, even several ones! Just check out the programme on one of the other websites!

Don`t get me wrong, I have nothing against your forum and I find it quite interesting. It is one way to communicate. But - it is impossible to fulfil our project`s aims with it. You have joined the project, now you should really work on the activities which all partners have agreed to do. Why don`t you create a blog with the necessary information and install your chat as a sub-site of the blog? Godofwar is clever with IT, he can do that, I`m sure.
Waiting for your ideas!

Katrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 pm

(Uhm, this is quite my first time writing something vaguely formal so, please, have patience ^^)

Good evening (or afternoon),
I'll (try to) be very quick because I have to be in an other town by half past eight.
We have understood what you mean and our teacher is already moving - that's what she tell us in a hurry Smile I'm sure the italian-side will got a site like the ones from the other countries too(but clearly this don't depend on me)(How to create a site is a mistery to me °-°).

I can understand why our entries confuse people (I COMPLETELY understand) but don't be stopped by this. If we say something crazy, just reply with something...crazier! (I got the feeling there's something wrong... Oh well tongue )
I don't know if I'm the right person to say this but this is an open forum! We're all curious about other countries lifes too! But, personally, I'm quite the shy person (Yes, I AM!! Stop laughing, Axel!!!),
so I prefer meeting people in a forum before speak with them (them?)..."privately".

(Aww, man, I'm no more sure about where I'm going with this... confused)

Fine! Before I start talking about random topics, I just want to say sorry for the simply UNBELIEVABLE english of mine. I keep wishing our teacher will never ever take a look at this forum but, now, I'm quickly losing my hope..... (GAH!)

MK --- the one and only girl who can write an endless comment and actually say nothing U_U
(for Axel: please, go ahead and enjoy all my grammar mistakes -3-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel_?

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:22 pm

M.K91 wrote:

I can't stop laughting XD
You made a lot of mistakes, it's NOT your STYLE! Shocked
However, the teacher's right.
We have to do something similar like the other sites of the guys of the other countries ( Too many OF XD)
After this,
I go and eat Some Yogurt <3 (Greek People Will LIke it I love you )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://axel91italy.spaces.live.com
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 am

Axel_? wrote:
M.K91 wrote:

I can't stop laughting XD
You made a lot of mistakes, it's NOT your STYLE! Shocked

Well, screw you, man -3- I was in a hurry =3=
(and we woooon, we woooon, we WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! I'm frozen to death but we WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!! XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:38 am

Gosh, I'm re-reading the "post of doom"............ pale
*goes hiding herself somewhere*
USUALLY I'M NOT LIKE THAT!! REALLY, I'M NOT!!! o_O affraid

MK ish sleepy...... Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 am

_pirate_ wrote:
ooooooooOK!! So... Italy is a very beautiful country! It's romantic and we always have fun!
We don't eat eggs for breakfast, but coffee and brioches (I can't find its meaning)... and milk and cookies, of course!
It's usually hot and... Oh, guys, please help me!

We got Epiphany!! I don't know if it's just an italian holiday (I trust my granma words °-°) but it's great!
An old witch comes to our houses (just like Santa °w°) and she gives us SWEETS!!! yummy sweets What a Face But if we haven't been good boys and girls, she gives us coal........ sweet coal -w-
So, in any case, we still eat sweets and we still got decays cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katrin

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 am

Thanks, everyone, for answering my little letters in here! I have a good feeling now that we will go ahead with the project soon and get to know the Italians a bit better. We look forward to your new homepage, blog or whatever it will be.

And, please stop apologizing for grammar mistakes. That`s not a problem at all. (Nearly) none of us has English as their mother tongue. And teachers make mistakes, too, I feel it now, have just come back from a Christmas party, hot wine was good:)

Epiphany (when is it?) is not celebrated here as far as I know, but - very similar - on 6 December we have St. Nikolaus Day. Children clean their boots in the evening of 5 December and put them in front of the door. At night St. Nikolaus (he is some sort of Santa, but I have actually never seen him) fills the boots with sweets - or with coal (real coal!) for bad children. In times of gas heating I find it more and more difficult to get a piece of coal for my 2 daughters, we simply don`t use coal anymore in the house. A potato or piece of wood can be used instead. Of course every child gets a little coal or potato, just to make them behave better next year - but it doesn`t work...
It seems that some customs are quite similar in different countries. Interesting.

Bye for now, it is late...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Just the other day, our lovely Chachouw introduced us to Mr. Nikolaus (between, thank's for the food Cha!!! >w<)

Being a bit of a carefee(/ignorant) person, I did not know when exactly was Epiphany so I tried to avoid the topic....(eheheh)
I've asked mom and she said it's on 6 January. These "6s" makes me wonder..... Maybe there is some sort of connection between Nickolaus and the Befana (the Epiphany's witch ^^)... confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chachouw

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm

HAHha I think it's only a coincidence that they are the same day but not the same month^^
But we can say that your befana and our st-nicolas have the same goal^^
(You're welcome for the foood xD thanks for the cookies i don't remember the name xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.K91

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 pm

Chachouw wrote:
HAHha I think it's only a coincidence that they are the same day but not the same month^^
But we can say that your befana and our st-nicolas have the same goal^^
(You're welcome for the foood xD thanks for the cookies i don't remember the name xD)

Yeay, the same goal!! Like superheroes \(°w°)/

The cookies are called "plasmon". Usually they're cookies for babies (really baby babies: I ate them when I was 2 or 3 xD) but they're just so good I love you I love you I love you cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: OUR CHAT!!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Hey!
I'm Cindy from Germany and I want to write some
E-mails with you!
Please answer me: cindy@comenius-zwoenitz.eu
I really like Italy. Smile
I was there 4 times ore so.
I was in Calabria, Bibione, Limone at the lake Garda and so on.
We are writing E-mails with the other countries and
we want to write with you, too!
But here aren't any adresses ore so. -.-
Maybe you can write us. Our mailing adresses
are at our page.
By the way.. I like this coulors here!
Very nice forum!
lol! <---- I like this smiley ! lol!

See you cindy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mitglied.lycos.de/cindyxd/1.html
Rainbow