comenius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a forum for an european project.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!!!:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marta92

Hey everyone!!!:) Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey everyone:)
My name's Marta and I'm 16 years old, I'm from Poland:) My hobby is meeting with my friends and listening to music. I like everything kind of music (but my favourite group is Simple Plan) I don't like reading books(but my fovourite is "The Leonardo da Vinci code") and washing up:P:P It's all for now:)
bye bye:)

I am happy that I can take part in this project:)WinkSmile
P.S. My englisch it's no perfect so I sorry for my mistakes:D:P:P
Back to top Go down
M.K91

M.K91

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:19 pm

You got a name kind of italian-ish! (or maybe is the italian one that is kind of poland-ish Very Happy:D)
Back to top Go down
marta92

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I didn't wonder about it:) maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
godofwar92
Admin
godofwar92

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:28 pm

welcome in our comunity marta pirat
Back to top Go down
https://comeniusproject.forumotion.net
aiss92

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi marta!!!! Exclamation Exclamation !!!! Very Happy I'm very happy I've found someone who likes the beautiful band of Simple Plan like me!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation !!!! Very Happy Very Happy I really like their songs, they're fantastic!!! Exclamation !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marta92

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm happy too Very Happy:o yes, their songs are very cool.... which one is your favorite???
Back to top Go down
aiss92

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Well, I don't have any favourite songs, because I love a lot of them!!!!! Very Happy I really like Perfect, I'm just a kid, I'd do anything and Welcome to my life!!!! What about you? Kisses!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!:)   Hey everyone!!!:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!!:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
comenius :: Presentations-
Jump to: